InterFuze offers Test Range Operation and Maintenance (O&M) support to include: the test and training areas and technical facilities; test and training mission support; engineering support for range system design/modification/range configuration; and range support services required to accomplish authorized range activities.
InterFuze provides integrated logistics management, munitions support, and physical security, as well as range support for an active impact range facility. By utilizing all of these specialized skills we strive to seamlessly and safely support our customers to meet their missions in the following areas:
- Cradle-to-grave weapons test operations and management
- Test set-Up, execution, maintenance and clearance activities on a non-interference basis
- Full-cycle logistics management for testing and range equipment
- Ammunition management including ammunition magazines with large capacity of net explosive weight
- Develop, implement and assess compliance with range safety management processes and procedures